It is a nice, but windy day! Highs ran 43-49 with wind gusts from the west up to 37 mph.
It is the first mostly sunny day since November 12!
Some cumulus cloudiness has moved into our east & northeast this late afternoon-early evening, but even that will exit soon.
The high & mid cloudiness to the west will arrive tomorrow & thicken with time, especially in the evening.
After highs 45-51, we will turn mostly cloudy Thursday night with southwest wind at 10-20 mph & lows only 36-42.
With cloudy skies, isolated shower or two is possible Friday morning, followed by midday to afternoon clearing.
Friday will be a windy day with northwest winds gusting to 35 mph & highs 38-45.
Friday night looks clear & frosty with a light wind & lows near 26. Saturday should feature increasing clouds & wind from the south to south-southwest with highs 43-49.
Sunday looks rather gray with showers developing & strong southwest winds up to 37 mph. highs of 48-55 are likely
The most widespread, heaviest rainfall looks to occur Monday afternoon with highs 51-55 with southwest winds gusting to 32 mph.
Highest winds look to pass late Monday night-Tuesday morning with +40 mph gusts possible from the northwest.
Rain may end as some snow briefly Tuesday morning, followed by mostly cloudy to cloudy skies, continued strong winds & falling temperatures to near 29 by late afternoon (after 35 in the morning).
0.80-1.50" of total rainfall Sunday-Tuesday morning is possible.
Brief cold shot will keep highs in the 30s Wednesday. Rain is likely by Friday.
Rain may end as snow with strong northwest to north winds.
Progressively colder pattern will settle in.
- December 1, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 3, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 5, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 10, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 12, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 14, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 16, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 16, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 17, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 18, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update