Rain/drizzle should go to mix of rain & snow showers overnight to tomorrow morning. It should go back & forth between snow & rain/snow tomorrow. Some brief minor accumulations of 0.5" or less are possible on grassy & elevated surface. Temperatures will drop to 33-35 tonight & hover around 34-36. Roads should remain wet & fine all day.
Winds will be strong from the northwest to north-northwest at 15-30 mph.
Temperatures will drop to 27-30 tomorrow night with a scattered of snow showers. Scattered snow showers/squalls are possible Tuesday with temperatures around 31-32 with gusty winds. Some snow showers/flurries may linger into Tuesday night-Wednesday morning.
Tuesday-Wednesday morning snowfall will tend to run 1" or less. There may be a couple isolated 1-2" amounts in the north.
Some icy areas on roads are possible late Monday evening, Monday night to Tuesday morning, then again Tuesday evening-night to Wednesday morning.
After clearing Wednesday, it will cloud up with snow showers possible later Thursday-Thursday night to early Friday morning. Some minor 1" or less accumulations are possible.
A big winter storm is likely to develop in this pattern, which will bring widespread rain (even some severe weather in the Deep South), ice & snow from the southern U.S. to the Midwest. The track is unclear. This will be critical to what or how much we receive here.
Below to well-below normal temperatures are likely right through mid-December with additional snowfall potential mid-month.
- December 2, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update: Rain & Snow Showers & Colder Weather
- December 3, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Colder with Snow Potential
- December 1, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 12, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 3, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 5, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 10, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 4, 1:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Snow Showers & Below Normal Temperatures
- November 19, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Some Snow, Then a Warm-Up With Rain....Then Much Colder Again
- December 1, 8:30 PM Weather Forecast Update