Temperatures are 13-20 as of 9:20 p.m., headed for 9-15 tonight with patchy clouds & a west-southwest wind making it feel more like near 0.
Quick wave of some snow passes mid- to late morning before ending early afternoon Wednesday.
A dusting to coating is possible. Watch for a few slick spots with temperatures 21-26 when it falls.
Clearing should follow with highs 27-32.
Warmer 40s will arrive Thursday with skies becoming mostly cloudy.
A few showers are possible Friday & Saturday with 40s.
Showers may end as some snow showers Saturday night-early Sunday.
Sunday's highs should run in the 30-35 range with strong northwest winds with gusts +30 mph.
Late Monday-Tuesday system bears watching.
No doubt there will be a storm system from Texas. Exact track, precipitation type, intensity & if & exactly when this reforms as Nor'Easter is the question.
Strong, gusty winds with bitter cold should follow Tuesday-Tuesday night. Wind chills will drop below 0 Tuesday night.
Wednesday night could drop below 0.
Another, similar system from Texas will pass late week.
Same question surround this one as well, but like the first, it is a good track & set-up for snow &/or ice here.
Strong, gusty winds & bitter cold should occur in final quarter of system & then beyond.
Howling winds from the southwest with a few showers are possible December 23-24 with sudden warm-up to 40. They could start as freezing rain showers at the onset.
Christmas Eve night & day look dry & breezy with sun & highs in the 20s at this point. Lows look to be in the teens.
We will watch another system in Texas headed our way after Christmas:
- December 10, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 10, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 16, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 18, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 20, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 1, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 10, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 3, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 5, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 12, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update