WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Big Ten Conference recognized David Blough as its offensive player of the week.
The fifth-year senior quarterback set Purdue's new single-game record with 572 passing yards in a 40-37 loss to Missouri on Saturday.
Blough completed 39-of-55 passes for three touchdowns and one interception. He also rushed for another score.
Blough's 590 yards from scrimmage established a new Big Ten record. The quarterback was also honored as the Rose Bowl Big Ten Player of the Week.
- David Blough named Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week
- David Blough named Davey O'Brien National Quarterback of the Week
- Markell Jones named Big Ten Co-Offensive Player of the Week
- Isaac Haas named Big Ten Player of the Week
- Vincent Edwards named Big Ten Player of Week
- Purdue's McGowan named Big Ten Player of Week (Baseball)
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards named Big Ten Player of the Week
- Purdue's Nick Delesandro named Big Ten Player of the Week
- Six Purdue baseball players named All-Big Ten
- Carsen Edwards named Big Ten Preseason Player of the Year