HOBART, Ind. (WLFI) — The man who was acquitted of killing a Lafayette art teacher has been arrested again. Darius Printup was arrested on gun charges in Hobart, Lake County.
In July, Printup was acquitted of killing Kristi Redmon. Since then, he's been arrested twice in Lafayette on drug charges.
Hobart police have not responded to requests for more information on the latest arrest.
- Darius Printup arrested in Lake County
- Darius Printup sentenced for Tippecanoe County charges
- Darius Printup found guilty on drugs and weapons charges
- Darius Printup faces multiple charges including dealing meth
- Printup turned away from local gun range
- Printup arrested after motion to revoke his bond
- West Lafayette man dies in Lake County crash
- 15 Indiana counties get funds to fight invasive lake plants
- Driver of car that drove into Lake Shafer arrested on unrelated charges
- Woman arrested after she pushed her dog in a lake and watched it drown