Photo Gallery 4 Images
CONVERSE, Ind. (WLFI) — Starting Monday, crews will begin installing new curb ramps on State Road 18 through the town of Converse.
The new curb ramps will be placed at most intersections between Maple and Third streets.
Construction of the new curb ramps may include widening a portion of the sidewalk on S.R.18, installing the ramps and lowering the approach to align the ramps with the road.
The curb ramp upgrades are part of a larger project that included curb ramp upgrades in Amboy, Akron and Roann.
- Curb ramp upgrades begin in Miami County Monday
- Bridge maintenance to begin in Miami Co.
- Ramp closures begin Wednesday on I-65 in Boone County
- County fairgrounds to receive upgrades
- EMT Dies in Miami County Crash
- South Street closure begins Monday
- INDOT begins 2 road projects in Tippecanoe County Monday
- Miami County crash claims life of 12-year-old girl
- One dead after motorcycle crash in Miami County
- Police seeking information in fatal Miami County crash