CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Clinton County Sheriff Jeff Ward said two people are dead after a serious crash on State Road 26 and County Road 30 West in Sedalia. That is three miles east of Rossville.
Ward said the crash involved three vehicles, including two semis and one passanger van.
State Road 26 is closed in the area and will be until at least 2:30 p.m. Monday.
This story will be updated.
- Two dead in serious head-on crash on State Road 26
- Road reopened after deadly serious crash on State Road 26 in Clinton County
- Traffic Alert: State Road 26 20 minute closures start Wednesday
- Officials: 3 dead following head-on crash in central Indiana
- One person dead after off-road vehicle crash
- District 26 Democratic candidate announced
- Democratic challenger announces run for State Rep. D 26
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash
- State Road 28 is back open after two semis crash
- Crash causes minor injuries, fuel spill on State Road 43