Photo Gallery 1 Images
CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. (WLFI -- Police are looking for a man who robbed a Crawfordsville bank Saturday morning.
It happened just before noon at the Crawfordsville branch of the Fountain Trust Company.
Police are working with the bank and other area business to try to come up with a photo.
There was no weapon displayed during the robbery and no one was injured.
Anyone with more information is asked to call the Crawfordsville Police Department.
- Crawfordsville police investigating bank robbery
- Police release images of Crawfordsville bank robbery suspect
- Crawfordsville police searching for missing person
- Crawfordsville Police Department find missing person
- Crawfordsville Roadeo competition gets tighter
- Arrest made in Horizon Bank armed robbery investigation
- Person injured in police-involved shooting near Crawfordsville
- Crawfordsville Police Department looking for second missing person
- Crawfordsville Police working on another missing persons case
- Crawfordsville community wants justice for Glenn Rightsell