Photo Gallery 1 Images
CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. (WLFI -- Police are looking for a man who robbed a Crawfordsville bank Saturday morning.
It happened just before noon at the Crawfordsville branch of the Fountain Trust Company.
Police are working with the bank and other area business to try to come up with a photo.
There was no weapon displayed during the robbery and no one was injured.
Anyone with more information is asked to call the Crawfordsville Police Department.
- Crawfordsville police investigating bank robbery
- Police release images of Crawfordsville bank robbery suspect
- Crawfordsville Police investigating report of candy tampering
- LPD investigating South Street bank robbery
- Crawfordsville police searching for missing person
- Crawfordsville Police Department find missing person
- Police investigating bank robbery at Earl and Union
- Crawfordsville Roadeo competition gets tighter
- Police searching for Linden bank robbery suspect
- Arrest made in Horizon Bank armed robbery investigation