UPDATE: The Crawfordsville Police Department has received word that Rachael Martin has been found.
CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Crawfordsville Police Department has opened a third Missing Person case involving a person who has ties to the Crawfordsville area.
23-year-old Rachael Martin was reported as missing to the Parke County Police Department on Tuesday, July 2, 2019. The Crawfordsville Police Department was contacted by the family on Friday, July 5 as Ms. Martin has been known to work and stay in Crawfordsville frequently.
Martin was last seen in the area of Great Clips in Crawfordsville and had been driving a relative's blue 2003 Ford Windstar minivan. She is 5-foot, 3-inches tall, and was last known to have red colored hair.
Police are asking if you have any information, please contact Detective Bob Rivers at the Crawfordsville Police Department at (765) 362-3762 ext. 215 or Deputy Kyle Stonebraker of the Parke County Sheriff's Department at (765) 594-8845.
One of the Missing Person cases they have been working was closed when Dejuan Sechrest was found unharmed in Indianapolis Monday.
- Crawfordsville Police working on another missing persons case
- Crawfordsville police searching for missing person
- Crawfordsville Police Department find missing person
- Crawfordsville Police Department looking for second missing person
- Crawfordsville police investigating bank robbery
- Person injured in police-involved shooting near Crawfordsville
- Crawfordsville Roadeo competition gets tighter
- Police release images of Crawfordsville bank robbery suspect
- Crawfordsville community wants justice for Glenn Rightsell
- West Lafayette tops Crawfordsville on senior night