LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Brady Lane has reopened after a crash involving a CityBus and four vehicles closed a part of it Tuesday morning. It happened at the intersection of Sagamore Parkway and Brady Lane around 10:45.
A driver heading east on Brady Lane suffered a medical issue while driving, LPD said. His car hit another, shoving it off the road. The car kept going and hit a second car. That crash created a chain reaction that pushed two other cars into the back of the bus.
A woman was taken to the hospital with head injuries. Police said the injuries are not serious.
Lafayette police closed Brady Lane at Concord Road to divert traffic away from Sagamore Parkway at the time.
HAPPENING NOW: A crash involving a CityBus and 4 vehicles has closed a part of Brady Lane, according to LPD. It happened at the intersection of Sagamore Parkway and Brady Lane. We have a crew on the way. @WLFI
— Trevor Peters (@TrevorPetersTV) February 26, 2019
- Brady Lane reopens after crash involving CityBus and 4 vehicles
- CityBus launches new customizable app
- CityBus prepared for snowy conditions
- CityBus asking for feedback on new routes
- CityBus launches new "Ride to Work" program
- Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition Recognizes CityBus
- CityBus will waive fares starting Friday
- Shooting and robbery reported in incident on Brady Lane
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash
- CityBus kicks off summer food drop to help feed children