LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)-- A Craft Beer festival is kicking off the spring season in downtown Lafayette.
The 7th annual TAP for TAF hosted fifteen vendors from across the state of Indiana and Illinois. The beer tasting event celebrated local breweries and businesses with food trucks and games.
Executive Director Tetia Lee said this event helps the local arts.
"This is tremendous specifically for the Tippecanoe Arts Federation," Lee said. "This is one of our fundraisers that we have and the proceeds from this event actually help reach over 500,000 people throughout north central Indiana get arts programs and services."
Lee said the event would not have been possible without the help of volunteers and support in the community.
- Craft beer festival celebrates Midwest breweries
- Indiana brewery owners drop contentious beer names
- Purdue Armory Craft Fair
- Annual craft beer fest returning to top of Lafayette parking garage
- It's so cold in parts of the Midwest, they can't deliver beer
- Beers Across the Wabash celebrating 7th year this weekend
- Breweries, wineries suffer due to government shutdown
- Government shutdown impacting breweries, wineries and distilleries
- Significant Winter Storm Heads for the Midwest
- Micro-brewery brings new gathering place to town