DETROIT (WLFI) — On Friday, Purdue announced Isaac Haas would miss the remainder of the NCAA Tournament with a fractured elbow.
On Saturday, we found out that Haas practiced (in some capacity) and shot with his left hand.
Is there any chance he plays again before the end of the season?
Andrew Pogar sorts through the rumors in the video above!
- Could Isaac Haas play? – We sort through the rumors
- Isaac Haas named to Abdul-Jabbar watch list
- Isaac Haas named Big Ten Player of the Week
- Isaac Haas out for season with fractured elbow
- How does Isaac Haas' injury impact Purdue moving forward?
- Postgame Coverage: How did Purdue beat Butler without Isaac Haas?
- Are Purdue students making a brace for Isaac Haas?
- Lawsuit: Isaac Haas accused of spreading STDs to former partners
- Motions to dismiss filed in lawsuit involving Isaac Haas
- Isaac Haas invited to Utah Jazz training camp