Photo Gallery 1 Images
FRANKFORT, Ind. (WLFI) — The Clinton County Coroner has identified the person killed in a Frankfort structure fire.
It happened a little after midnight Sunday on East Clinton Street.
Coroner Amanda Abbott said 56-year-old Arthur Keever was the person killed.
Fire chief John Kirby said Keever was pulled from an upstairs apartment. He was taken to a hospital where he died.
Abbott said Keever's cause of death is pending toxicology results.
Kirby said the fire is still under investigation, and it will be two to three weeks before they determine a cause.
Indiana State Fire Marshals Office is assisting in this case.
- Coroner releases name of man killed in Frankfort fire
- Coroner releases cause of inmate death
- Frankfort Fire lift 'shelter in place' alert
- One dead in Frankfort structure fire
- Coroner ID's Indiana boy killed in school bus crash
- Frankfort officers honored after saving man's life
- Frankfort man wins $1M off scratch-off
- Coroner: Man pulled from Lake Shafer died accidentally
- Storms cause damage in Frankfort
- Frankfort holiday trash collection schedule