WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A new business is moving into Sagamore Parkway in West Lafayette.
Copper Moon Coffee will be taking over the old Salin Bank on 351 Sagamore Parkway.
That's between the Chase Bank and the Dog n Suds.
Salin Bank merged with Horizon Bank in 2018.
The opening of this Copper Moon marks the store's ninth location.
It has its flagship store in Lafayette.
West Lafayette's Director of Development said that Copper Moon Coffee will fit right in along with the other new developments.
"This is something that has seen some turn as you get into the restaurant business but we have seen a lot of activity especially on that property like that Chipotle that is expected to be open in the next few months," said Erik Carlson.
Carlson said to expect the Copper Moon to be up and operating sometime this year.
Copper Moon has this statement listed on its website:
"Copper Moon is on a mission to care for our customers by giving them world-class service in every order, and world coffee served in every cup. We do this with our family values of integrity, trust, and hospitality.
- Copper Moon Coffee coming to Sagamore Parkway in West Lafayette
- Chipotle coming to Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Lafayette to work out Sagamore Parkway lighting kinks
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday