Happy Halloween! We are tracking dry weather for the day and cloud cover will decrease through the early afternoon hours. Highs will struggle rise today and will only reach into the lower to mid-40s this afternoon. Temperatures today will be nearly 15 degrees below average for this time of year!
At the start of the evening, skies will be mostly clear. However, more clouds will move back into the area throughout the evening. Greater Lafayette will turn mostly cloudy by 9 p.m. EDT. Bundle up if you plan on trick-or-treating this evening! Temperatures will be in the lower 40s and upper 30s. Overnight lows will drop into the lower 30s. Patchy frost may form early Wednesday morning.
Our next system will be moving towards Indiana on Wednesday. As a result, skies will remain mainly cloudy. Several dry hours are expected at this point for Wednesday, but rain chances will increase tomorrow evening and night. Scattered rainfall will travel over the area on Thursday with mild highs in the lower 60s!
- Cool evening for trick-or-treating
- What you need to know before trick-or-treating
- October 29, 12:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Trick-or-Treating Forecast
- Cool, Gloomy and Grey
- Becoming Cool, Clear Overnight
- A cool and soggy Wednesday
- Veterans walk with Delphi trick-or-treaters to ease worries after double homicide
- Kraft introduces 'Salad Frosting' to help trick your kids into eating more vegetables
- FDA uses magic tricks in first TV ads to prevent teens from vaping
- Warm & Windy Monday, Cool Down Arrives Tomorrow