LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A man previously convicted of child molesting multiple times will spend the next several decades in prison. Ronald Emery was sentenced Thursday to 38 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections.
He was recently convicted on charges including vicarious sexual gratification, being a Repeat Sexual Offender, and Battery against a public safety official.
As News 18 previously reported, prosecutors say he was serving time at the New Castle Correctional Facility when he sent sexually explicit letters to one of his victims.
Emery had previously been convicted of child molesting in Benton, Clinton, and Tippecanoe counties.
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced for child solicitation
- Previously convicted child molester facing new charges of sex crimes
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- 80-year-old babysitter sentenced for child molesting
- West Lafayette man convicted of child molesting sentenced to 40 years
- Indiana Supreme Court upholds sentence for woman convicted of child molesting
- Rossville man convicted on molesting charges
- Repeat offender sentenced to 28 years for child molesting