WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — According to the West Lafayette Police Department, drivers should expect delays Sagamore Parkway Monday near the Soldiers Home Road overpass.
The delays are due to construction as crews are replacing the deck on the bridge.
The work should wrap up in October.
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway
- Rain delaying the completion of the Sagamore Parkway Bridge
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopens after two and a half years under construction
- Lanes to close on Sagamore Parkway Bridge Monday for summer construction
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday