TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Shepler Construction is moving forward with the Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds project.
The company was selected by commissioners Monday morning.
It's expected to cost the county a little more than 3 million dollars.
Commissioner Dave Byers is happy with the county's decision.
"It was great, we had three companies bid and they [Shepler] came in the lowest," said Byers. "It's getting nerve-racking, it's actually moving."
Byers said he has been working on this project for about 15 years.
He said work should begin the day after this year's county fair.
- Shepler Construction wins fairgrounds project bid
- Tippecanoe County commissioners accept bids for fairgrounds construction
- Bids accepted for second phase of county fairground project
- Tippecanoe fairgrounds project moves forward
- Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds Renovation Project underway
- Bids Accepted For Second Phase Of Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds Renovation Project
- Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds halfway through first phase of reconstruction project
- County fairgrounds to receive upgrades
- Bids for Loeb Stadium project come in higher than expected
- 2018 construction planned for the State Street Redevelopment Project