CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Clinton Central, Clinton Prairie, Frankfort Community, and Rossville Consolidated Schools announced Friday that fall in-person classes will start on the school's scheduled date. According to a released statement, each school will also follow these guidelines:
- Require staff and students to have a face covering at all times. Certain situations, such as bus rides, will require face coverings.
- Students must be fever-free for 72 hours with no fever-reducing medication before returning to school.
- Maximize instructional space and scheduling options
- use of enhanced cleaning products
- adjust lunches to maximize open space and utilize alternative scheduling
- allow students to bring own water bottles
- Use separate spaces in and near school clinics to treat symptomatic students
- Discontinue perfect attendance incentives
- visitor and guest restrictions
The full reopening plans will be posted on school websites by mid-July.