CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Clinton County Health Department has reported its first case of COVID-19. According to a released statement, the person has been referred to their physician and is resting at home in quarantine.
Officials are following up on the case.
- Clinton County reports first confirmed case of coronavirus
- First case of coronavirus confirmed in Indiana
- ISDH confirms 2nd coronavirus case in Indiana
- ISDH: 430 new coronavirus cases announced Wednesday, Clinton County reports first death
- TCHD reports a third positive Coronavirus case in Tippecanoe County
- First US case of Wuhan coronavirus confirmed by CDC
- Several car break-ins reported in Clinton County
- Officials confirm case of Hepatitis A in Tippecanoe County Jail
- First COVID-19 case reported in Carroll County
- Body found in Clinton County