MULBERRY, Ind. (WLFI) - Police said no one is seriously hurt after a crash involving a school bus in Clinton County Thursday.
Police said a driver on State Road 38 rear-ended the Clinton Prarie bus while it was stopped with its arm out. It happened at the 500 West Intersection, about a mile east of Mulberry.
The Clinton County Sheriff's Office said there were students on board and some complained of whiplash.
The highway was closed for about an hour during the investigation and clean up. The crash is still under investigation.
First responders said none of the injuries appear to be serious.
- Clinton County crash involving school bus under investigation
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- Woman dies in car crash involving police car in Clinton County
- Officials release the names of those involved in fatal Clinton County crash
- Parents question school protocol after bus crash
- Police investigating incident involving knife
- Internal investigation at Clinton County Jail leads to arrest
- Food service providers charged in Clinton County Jail trafficking investigation
- Body found in Clinton County
- Teen pleads guilty in crash that killed Clinton County sisters