CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - A Clinton County Deputy found money and 17 grams of cocaine during a traffic stop on Saturday. It happened around 2 p.m.
Deputy John Greiner said he stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation on State Road 26, near County Road 200 East. After observing the odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle, Deputy Greiner said he searched the vehicle. He reported that he found vape pods of THC and approximately 17 grams of cocaine.
Two people were in the car, 23-year-old Daltyn Childers and 21-year-old Aryin Ray, both from Kokomo. Both were arrested and charged with Dealing Cocaine and Possession of Marijuana.
Deputy Dennis Tillman assisted at the scene. Official charges are pending from the Clinton County Prosecutor.
Mugshots of the two people arrested, Childers on left, Ray on right.
- Clinton County Deputy finds 17 grams of cocaine during traffic stop
- Petition gets stop signs installed in Clinton County
- Man wanted on warrant found with 160 grams of meth
- Police: Suspect ran into oncoming traffic after traffic stop
- Warren County traffic stop leads to five pounds of marijuana
- Traffic stop leads to discovery of drugs
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust
- Traffic stop leads to six arrests
- I-65 traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest
- Body found in Clinton County