CLINTON CO., Ind. (WLFI) — A Clinton County K9 officer is a little safer thanks to the donation of a bullet and stab protective vest.
K9 Gunny will wear the vest on the job.
Non-profit organization Vested Interest in K9s gave it to the the sheriff's office.
It costs $950 dollars to donate one, and each vest has a value between $1,700 to $2,200.
To learn how you can help keep local K9 officers safer in the line of duty, click here.
- Clinton Co. K9 officer gets new protective vest
- Two K-9s with LPD get new protective vests
- White County K9 officer program seeing success
- Lafayette K-9 will receive new vest
- New K9's at Tippecanoe Co. Sheriff's Office
- LPD retired K9 passes away
- A new bulletproof vest carrier for police officers on the market.
- 2 LPD K-9 units to receive bulletproof vests
- CNN's Anderson Cooper donates bulletproof vest to WLPD K-9
- Retired LPD K9, Douwe, passes away