LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Law enforcement across Tippecanoe County joined forces earlier this month to enforce seatbelt laws.
Over the last 24 days, they've been able to make quite a difference in traffic safety. The Tippecanoe County Traffic Safety Partnership has issued 307 citations and 122 warnings. They have also made six arrests.
It's part of the annual Click it or Ticket Campaign. The campaign involves more than 230 Indiana law-enforcement agencies joining together to enforce seat-belt laws in cars and trucks.
- Click it or Ticket numbers released
- ISP remind drivers to "Click It or Ticket" this holiday weekend
- Vatican launches $110 'click to pray' wearable rosary
- Halloween 2018 by the numbers
- Police release the number of new tips received in Delphi homicide investigation
- Local Democrats add to November ticket
- Amtrak suspends Hoosier State line tickets
- Purdue University Basketball Season Tickets Selling Out
- Purdue sees record number of applications