WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Jeff Brohm was seen as a potential candidate for the Tennessee job before Butch Jones was even fired.
After Tennessee's fiasco with Greg Schiano over the weekend, though, Jeff Brohm entered the conversation again.
Things got serious on Wednesday when a Knoxville radio personality, Jimmy Hyams, announced on twitter that the Volunteers would hire Jeff Brohm.
Hyams' claim was later falsified by several media outlets.
So, is Brohm staying at Purdue or leaving?
In the videos above, Sports 18 looks back on Wednesday's events, and tries to answer the questions regarding Brohm's future.
- Clearing up the rumors surrounding Jeff Brohm's future at Purdue
- Purdue students react to Jeff Brohm speculation
- Purdue announces contract extension for Jeff Brohm
- Jeff Brohm staying as head football coach at Purdue
- Brohm impressed with Purdue's defensive performance
- Jeff Brohm compares Arizona QB Khalil Tate to Lamar Jackson
- Jeff Brohm named National Coach of the Week
- Gold and Black LIVE April 11 with Jeff Brohm
- Purdue extends head football coach Jeff Brohm's contract for the second time in 2 years
- Brohm, Purdue attend Big Ten Media Day in Chicago