LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The City of Lafayette released nighttime footage of a person who is possibly responsible for the Ku Klux Klan flyers left outside of downtown businesses.
The video shows a person early Tuesday morning dropping flyers on the ground outside Operation Ink, Lafayette Brewing Company and McCord Candies.
This isn't the first time McCord has been targeted. Last year we talked with owner Denise Bootsma who found fliers on her storefront. She's treating the situation just like she did last year and is not sure why her store has been targeted again.
- WATCH: City of Lafayette video footage possibly shows person dropping KKK flyers
- KKK recruitment fliers return to Lafayette
- KKK recruitment fliers found outside downtown Lafayette businesses
- WATCH: Attempted home entry video in West Lafayette
- KKK Robe Sells for $3,000 at Auction
- Lafayette police looking for missing person
- Pedestrian plazas possibly coming to West Lafayette
- KKK pamphlets, profane banners prompt discussion of Bias Crime Bill
- Lafayette City Golf Tournaments continue
- City of Lafayette offers drop-off sites for Christmas tree disposal