LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)— Owner, Dan Schreiber, said they will start accepting applications for employment next week.
He said many of the past employees will return.
As we previously reported the pub closed unexpectedly in July.
Chumley's Pub closed with a sign posted saying they were looking for new management and renovating parts of the building.
The restaurant has been closed now for a month.
Schreiber said he's excited for the re-opening.
"Oh it's great. Again I love Lafayette I'm a Purdue grad," said Schreiber. "I've lived in Lafayette the past 34 years. The people of Lafayette and West Lafayette, because they really do support locally owned and locally operated businesses."
Schreiber said if people are interested in applying to follow the Chumley's Pub Lafayette Facebook page to see how.
- Chumley's Pub set to open at the end of August
- Chumley's pub in Lafayette temporarily closed
- Pedal pub passes
- Couple hopes to open brew-pub in Lafayette
- Irish pub debuts in downtown Lafayette
- Needler's Fresh Market announces August opening date
- With the opening of Walt's Pub, mayor is hoping to bring more restaurants to West Lafayette
- 2018 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship set for August 25th
- Health Dept: Norovirus confirmed after visits to Walt’s Pub
- August 24: Friday Feedback