CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A child was injured in an off-road vehicle crash in rural Clinton County Monday night, according to the Indiana Department of Natural Resources. It's the second in the county in three days.
Around 8 p.m., first responders were called to County Roads 880 East and 600 North in the northeastern part of the county. DNR officers said an 11-year-old boy hit a utility pole. Officers said he was not wearing a helmet.
The boy was taken to a Kokomo hospital with a head injury, according to the DNR.
As we previously reported, two women were injured Saturday in Frankfort after a four-wheeler crash. Forty one-year-old Barbara Brown was airlifted from the scene with "significant head trauma."
- Child injured in Clinton County's second ORV crash in 3 days
- Woman injured in White County ORV crash
- Rossville man injured in ORV crash
- Frankfort woman airlifted in ORV crash
- Lafayette man dead in Carroll County ORV crash
- After a year, ORV helmet law leads to results
- Burlington man arrested for driving ORV under the influence
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- Crash in Fulton County injures 7
- Body found in Clinton County