LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — A 4-year-old girl has been critically injured after she was shot by her 2-year-old brother. The Boone County Sheriff's Office said officers were called to the home in the 300 block of North Park Street around 10:10 Thursday morning.
The girl has been taken to Riley Hospital for Children. Police said the shooting happened while the children were being cared for by their grandparents. The grandparents' home is where the shooting took place, according to deputies.
Lebanon police and the Department of Child Services are investigating the case.
- Lebanon child in critical condition after being shot by 2-year-old brother
- 4-year-old Lebanon girl shot by 3-year-old brother dies
- 3-year-old accidentally shoots, wounds 2-year-old brother
- Police: Lebanon pediatrician arrested, charged with child molesting
- Lebanon Police Captain accused of child seduction and domestic battery
- Six-year-old in critical condition after Twykenham Apartment fire
- Lebanon City Council member dies
- Lebanon Police Seek Info on Runaway Teen
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect