LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — A 4-year-old girl has been critically injured after she was shot by her 2-year-old brother. The Boone County Sheriff's Office said officers were called to the home in the 300 block of North Park Street around 10:10 Thursday morning.
The girl has been taken to Riley Hospital for Children. Police said the shooting happened while the children were being cared for by their grandparents. The grandparents' home is where the shooting took place, according to deputies.
Lebanon police and the Department of Child Services are investigating the case.
- Lebanon child in critical condition after being shot by 2-year-old brother
- 4-year-old Lebanon girl shot by 3-year-old brother dies
- 3-year-old accidentally shoots, wounds 2-year-old brother
- Six-year-old in critical condition after Twykenham Apartment fire
- Lebanon City Council member dies
- Lebanon Police Seek Info on Runaway Teen
- Neighbors urge for safety after off road vehicle crash leaves 8-year-old boy in critical condition
- Man in critical condition after fall through icy pond in northwest Tippecanoe County
- Child finds gun, fires shot inside Indiana Ikea store
- AP sources: Brees agrees to 2-year extension with Saints