LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Chick-Fil-A is in the process of taking over space where the former Don Pablo's in Lafayette sits.
The building is located at 50 N Creasy Ln and has been empty for more than a year.
Lafayette Board of Zoning Appeals Secretary Dave Griffee said the takeover is still in the early process. Chick-Fil-A has filed for zoning variances and the next step would be filing for a building permit.
News 18 reached out to the Chick-Fil-A corporation but did not hear back. A hearing on the zoning variance approval will take place Monday, Mar. 18.
- Chick-Fil-A to replace Don Pablo's building in Lafayette
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Pablo Sandoval singles home winning run in 11th for Giants
- Senior living facility to replace former medical building
- West Lafayette councilman aims to replace plastic straws
- City working to replace aging infrastructure in Lafayette neigborhood
- Lafayette Housing Authority to move to new building
- Habitat for Humanity of Lafayette celebrates 300th build
- West Lafayette Intermediate School celebrates opening of new building
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series