LOGANSPORT, Ind. (WLFI) -- The cause of the house fire killing six people in Logansport on Nov. 28 has been ruled undetermined.
During early investigation, ISP Police Sergeant Tony Slocum considered it a criminal investigation.
During the first week of Dec., the family held a funeral for the four children and two adults who died in the fire.
All six bodies are known to have smoke inhalation injuries, however a toxicology report is still pending.
- Cause of fatal fire in Logansport ruled ‘undetermined’
- Cause of Frankfort fire undetermined
- Community reacts to fatal house fire in Logansport
- Family talks about the victims in Logansport fatal fire
- First responders react to Logansport house fire
- Logansport bridge set to close
- Two children dead after early morning house fire in Logansport
- State police identify 6 bodies found in Logansport house fire
- Logansport fire department taking more calls from the community
- NCC Baseball: McCutcheon edges Logansport in semifinals