TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Tippecanoe County Coroner, Donna Avolt, has released the cause of death for the third inmate who was taken to the hospital on Jan. 12th.
As we previously reported that's the same day two other Tippecanoe County Jail inmates died.
The third inmate is 40-year-old Salvador Rivera-Perez who died from acute methamphetamine toxicity.
Avolt said the death was ruled an accident.
Earlier this week, a state police review found no fault with the jail staff's action.
- Authorities investigate Tippecanoe County Jail inmate's death
- Coroner releases cause of death of Tippecanoe County jail inmates who died on same day
- Cause of death released for third Tippecanoe County Jail inmate who died on same day
- Tippecanoe County Jail inmate dies after falling unconscious
- Tippecanoe County Jail scans more than inmates
- Man attacks fellow inmate in Tippecanoe County Jail
- More reading options for Tippecanoe County Jail inmates
- Two Tippecanoe County Jail inmates die from unrelated medical issues on same day
- Cause of death released for man who died in jail
- Coroner releases cause of inmate death