LOGANSPORT, Ind. (WLFI) — The Cass County Sheriff's Office is investigating the cause of a hotel fire in Logansport. The Country View Inn caught fire around 4:30 Sunday afternoon. It's located on U..S. 35 in Cass County.
Fire Crews from Logansport, Georgetown, and Royal Center responded to the scene, among others. No injuries were reported. The Sheriff's Department said only two rooms were rented out at the hotel at the time of the fire.
The cause is still unknown, though police suspect an electrical problem caused the fire. In the extreme heat, crews tended to the flames in shifts.
- Cass County Sheriff's Office investigating hotel fire
- One dead in Cass County crash
- Cass County Community Talks Wind Farm Proposal
- Cass County Tyson plant temporarily shut down
- Logansport/Cass County Airport receives grant
- Carroll County Sheriff's Office investigating report of horse neglect
- Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office investigating string of vehicle break-ins
- Cass County bust turns up butane honey oil, marijuana
- Many rally in Cass County over immigration policy
- British company drops plans for Cass/Miami County wind farm