INDIANAPOLIS — Carsen Edwards traded in the gold and black for the blue and gold on Tuesday.
The former Purdue star participated in an NBA pre-draft workout with the Pacers — his first pre-draft workout.
Edwards was joined by 11 other players including Penn State's Lamar Stevens, Ty Jerome of the 2019 national champion Virginia Cavaliers and Derrik Smits, the son of former Pacers' standout Rik Smits.
Edwards has workouts scheduled with the Utah Jazz and Boston Celtics.
The NBA Draft is set for June 20 in Brooklyn.
- Carsen Edwards works out for Pacers
- Carsen Edwards to participate in Pacers pre-draft workouts Tuesday
- Carsen Edwards receives All-American honors
- Carsen Edwards wins Jerry West Award
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards to enter NBA Draft
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards named to all-region team (NCAA Tournament)
- Purdue’s Carsen Edwards to return for junior season
- Carsen Edwards plans on letting his play do the talking
- Carsen Edwards named top returning player in college basketball
- Carsen Edwards named Big Ten Preseason Player of the Year