CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - A Carroll County Councilman is now in the race for state senate district seven.
Ethan Brown is the latest to challenge incumbent Brian Buchanan in the Republican primary.
As of Tuesday afternoon, Brown joins State Senator Brian Buchanan and Vernon Budd in the District 7 race.
The district includes White County and parts of Boone, Carroll, Clinton, Jasper and Tippecanoe Counties.
Brown has served on the Carroll County Council for the last two years.
He also owns restaurants in Rossville and Flora.
Brown said he would work to improve teach payer, laws for small businesses and Second Amendment rights.
- Carroll County Councilman Ethan Brown joins race for state senate district seven
- Purdue lands four-star guard Ethan Morton
- Northwestern Indiana state senator eyes governor's race
- Medical scam reaches Carroll County
- Alting to return as District 22 State Senator
- Longtime GOP state senator enters Indianapolis mayor's race
- Councilman speaks out on needle exchange
- Indianapolis councilman resigns, pleads guilty to charges
- Brown County State Park, lodge stay closed through Sunday
- Carroll County prosecutor decides to step down