Carroll County, Ind. (WLFI) — The Carroll County Coroner's Office released the names of those who were involved in the fatal plane crash last Thursday.
On Thursday, February 22, a plane being piloted by 35-year-old Nathan W. Saari of Marquette Michigan crashed just north of Rossville. The plane was also carrying two passengers, 58-year-old John T. Pagel and 39-year-old Steven M. Witcpalek both of Kewaunee Wisconsin. Family members have been notified.
According to a press release, officers from the Indiana State Police, the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department, and conservation officers from the Indiana Department of Natural Resources responded to a reported plane crash, in a field at 8:00 p.m. near Carroll County Roads 500 West and 600 South.
The preliminary evidence indicated the plane was a Cessna 441 Conquest Turboprop which had taken off from the Eagle Creek Airport in Indianapolis. It is believed the plane was in route to Green Bay, WI.
- Names of those involved in fatal plane crash released
- Name released in Lake Village fatal crash
- Officials release name of fatal crash victim
- Officials release the names of those involved in fatal Clinton County crash
- Officials release names of fatal car, motorcycle crash
- Officials release names and details from fatal hit-and-run
- I-65 reopens six hours after fatal crash; names of victims released
- Frankfort woman sentenced for involvement in fatal crash
- LPD released name of Lafayette homicide victim
- Suspect and vehicle involved in fatal hit-and-run found