Photo Gallery 1 Images
CARROLL CO., Ind. (WLFI) -- Heavy rainfall has caused high water in areas of Carroll County.
According to the Carroll County Sheriff's Office, several roads and state highways are under water.
At this time, County Road 100 South between 300 East and 350 East is closed due to flooding.
County Roads 100 North between 200 East and 300 East, County Road 250 South between 50 East and 200 East and County Road 900 North between 300 East and 400 East are closed due to high water.
The National Weather Service in Indianapolis has issued a flood warning until 5:15 p.m. Saturday for the southern part of Carroll County.
- Carroll Co. under flood warning until Saturday evening
- River Flood Warnings Issued
- Wintry mix possible Saturday evening
- Carroll White REMC to shut off power in flooded areas
- Carroll County offers grant money for residents affected by flooding
- FEMA offers help to Carroll Co. homeowners affected by flooding
- Carroll County Commissioners to hold special meeting Saturday
- Flood warning issued for Tippecanoe River; widespread flooding expected
- Tippecanoe Co. under flood warning until Tuesday
- Madam Carroll up for sale