BURROWS, Ind. (WLFI) — A Carroll County man could be charged with attempted murder after police said he set his girlfriend on fire.
Robert Nethercutt was arrested late Wednesday night. Deputies were sent to a home in Burrows for a report of a violent domestic disturbance.
The Carroll County Sheriff's Office said Nethercutt threw gasoline onto his girlfriend and set her on fire. The woman was able to put the fire out herself before first responders got there.
We're told she has already been treated and released from the hospital.
- Carroll Co. man arrested after setting girlfriend on fire
- Police raid Carroll County home, 4 arrested
- Carroll County man injured while hunting
- Madam Carroll up for sale
- Madam Carroll talks boat safety
- Medical scam reaches Carroll County
- Sisters arrested in Carroll Co. for battery, burglary
- Warren Co. man gets 65 years for killing ex-girlfriend
- More mental exams for man accused of eating ex-girlfriend
- Carroll Co. man arrested in South Dakota after business arson investigation