CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby has officially filed for re-election.
In a press release, Leazenby laid out accomplishments from his first four years in the position. He points to firearm upgrades and two new detective positions created since he started. He also highlighted the return of the county's animal control.
Leazenby referenced the investigations in Delphi and Flora, saying a goal for the next term would be to see them resolved.
Leazenby has served the public in Carroll County for more than 30 years, starting as a jail officer in 1986.
- Carroll Co. Sheriff Tobe Leazenby files for re-election
- PREVIEW: Justice for Abby and Libby special report: One on One with Sheriff Tobe Leazenby
- Justice for Abby and Libby: Sitting down with Sheriff Tobe Leazenby
- Carroll Co. Sheriff's Office looking for 3 missing girls
- Carroll County Sheriff's Office investigating report of horse neglect
- Carroll County Sheriff optimistic about future of jail
- Carroll Co. sheriff discusses concerns over J-turn with INDOT
- Madam Carroll up for sale
- Madam Carroll talks boat safety
- Medical scam reaches Carroll County