LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI ) A car crashed into a hair salon Friday morning.
It happened just before 10:30 a.m. at JW Hair Design. That's in the Eastway Plaza shopping center at the corner of Greenbush Street and Sagamore Parkway.
Lafayette police said a woman was parking and hit the gas instead of the brake. Her vehicle then crashed into the building.
Police said someone sitting on a couch inside the business was pushed a few feet forward, but was not injured.
The city engineer is inspecting the building for structural damage.
No other injuries have been reported.
- Car crashes into Lafayette hair salon
- Customers talk for and against nail salon accused of racism
- The art of the Matt Haarms 'Hair Flip'
- Crash overturns vehicle in West Lafayette
- Lafayette teen dies in single-vehicle crash
- A Lafayette man faces nine charges after crashing his car while doing donuts
- Mother and 10-year-old daughter hospitalized after car crash in West Lafayette
- Lafayette man charged after drugs found in car
- UPDATE: Details emerge after person struck by car in Lafayette