Photo Gallery 1 Images
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue police say power is being restored after a campus wide outage Saturday evening.
The outage happened around 8:45 p.m.
According to Purdue spokesperson Brian Zink, the university lost a feed from a Duke Energy transmission line to campus. As a result, Purdue's Wade Power Plant and campus had a loss of power.
Duke and Purdue crews responded and had power restored to campus within an hour.
- Campus wide power outage reported at Purdue
- Duke Energy reporting power outages
- Power outages reported in Lafayette
- Power outages reported in Carroll County, community center open
- Crash causes major power outage, 2 hospitalized
- Power outage shuts down Eastside 9 theater
- Friday morning power outage affects thousands
- Thousands affected by Frankfort power outage
- Purdue and Oscar Winski host community-wide electronics recycling event
- Four-star wide receiver David Bell picks Purdue