WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Sports 18s Caleb Noe and Meteorologist Cameron Hardin both wore Easter-themed attire on Easter Sunday, and decided to ask Twitter whose was better.
Caleb wore pastel colors, while Cameron went all-in on the tie, which is covered in Easter eggs.
See the video above for the results and comments from viewers.
- Caleb & Cam's Easter attire Twitter poll
- Lafayette church hosts Easter Extravaganza
- Easter brings cold temps and even snow
- Fowler House hosts first Easter Sunday brunch
- Judge: President can't block critics on Twitter
- State Rep. Sally Siegrist's questionable Twitter activity
- New WLPD body-cams a 'game changer,' chief says
- Watch Live: Hurricane Florence web cams from the Carolinas
- NYPD recalls body cam devices after one explodes
- Tippecanoe County is looking for poll volunteers