LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — From a Knight to a Screaming Eagle.
Central Catholic senior basketball standout Lexi Thompson signed her national letter of intent to Southern Indiana on Wednesday.
She picked the USI over offers from Vermont and Youngstown State.
Thompson averaged nearly 15 points per game to go along with 3 rebounds and 2 assists per game as a junior for the Knights.
Thompson helped CC capture back-to-back Class A state titles her freshman and sophomore seasons.
- CC's Lexi Thompson signs with Southern Indiana
- CC baseball falls in Athenian championship game
- CC's Gretchen Kuckkan commits to ISU
- Harrison's Lexi Knipp throws no-hitter in first complete game
- Harrison's Drew Davidson signs to play baseball at Danville Area CC
- Purdue basketball lands younger Thompson brother
- West Lafayette Sgt. Aron Thompson's recovery
- Swastikas painted at southern Indiana retirement community
- McCutcheon's Phinisee signs with Indiana
- CC cruises past Carroll for 10th straight sectional title