WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—Purdue students are gearing up for the semester to start with a week of activities.
Boiler Gold Rush is in full effect for international students.
Other students will start their experience tomorrow on August 12th.
The themed week takes place before Fall classes begin.
It's aimed at welcoming all incoming Purdue students.
Students learn about campus traditions, Purdue culture, and University resources.
Team Leader, Ashwini, said this is an awesome thing for incoming students to be a part of.
"The bond that I found with my group was really special to me," said Srinivasaprasad. "I want all of the students to have the same experience. I mean I had an amazing experience. So being able to give that to someone I think is very valuable."
- Boiler Gold Rush kicks off at Purdue
- Incoming students learning the ropes at Boiler Gold Rush
- Boiler Brass alumni are back
- Purdue baseball wins again, Boilers pulling closer in conference standings
- Purdue, People's Brewing release second university licensed beer 'Boiler Black'
- Purdue fans say Boilers are Final Four bound
- Purdue University seeking volunteers for Host-A-Boiler this year
- 4th Annual Boiler Con happening Saturday
- Highlights: Purdue beats Penn State, Boilers advance to conference title game
- Purdue junior receives big reward for becoming 1,000th Back a Boiler applicant