WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The town of Monon is under a boil order. That's according to Clerk-Treasurer Tim Brown.
Brown says a broken water line is to blame. That has been fixed, but people will need to boil their water until at least Friday afternoon.
Brown says the town will be notified once the boil order is officially lifted.
- Boil order issued for Monon
- Fowler boil order lifted
- UPDATE: Kingman boil order lifted
- No. 13 Purdue outlasts Indiana, reclaims Monon Spike
- Monon High Bridge Trail getting state funding for updates
- Animal cruelty convict hands over dogs to Monon Vet Clinic
- Monon Health Clinic celebrates one year in new facility
- Fowler is under a boil order
- Joyride leads to town-wide boil order in Fowler
- Monon Veterinary Clinic set to open up new Animal Wellness Center