BATTLE GROUND, Ind. (WLFI)- The boil advisory that was issued for some residents of Battle Ground on Thursday is now cancelled.
The advisory was for all properties located west of Prophets Rock Road.
It lasted 72 hours.
According to Georgia Jones, the Clerk and Treasurer of Battle Ground, it was due to customers experiencing low pressure in water mains.
- Boil advisory cancelled for Battle Ground residents
- Fire rips through Battle Ground home
- Two-Story barn fire in Battle Ground
- Tippecanoe County funding Battle Ground hotel demolition
- Wind Advisory
- Battle Ground students get fired up about safety
- Battle Ground woman fights to keep peacocks on her property
- Signs will warn drivers of peacocks in Battle Ground
- Battle Ground man allegedly attacked by hired hand
- Battle Ground Intermediate School hosts annual wax museum