WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Bobby Dearing is Kalamazoo-bound.
The Harrison baseball standout signed his national letter of intent to play at Western Michigan on Thursday.
Dearing, a first baseman, chose Western Michigan over Purdue and Miami of Ohio.
As a junior, Dearing hit .326 with three home runs and 27 RBI for the Raiders.
Dearing will join Harrison graduate Matt McConnell, who is a rising junior at WMU.
- Bobby Dearing signs NLI with Western Michigan
- Jeff's Emilee Cox signs NLI with Purdue
- McCutcheon's Chapman signs NLI with West Virginia Tech
- Lafayette Jeff's Jenkins, Washington ink NLIs
- Purdue to face Westerm Michigan
- HIGHLIGHTS: Harrison 65, Western Boone 53 (GBB)
- HIGHLIGHTS: McCutcheon 70, Western 30 (BBB)
- Purdue women breeze past Western Illinois 81-60
- McLaughlin, Purdue roll past Western Kentucky 67-50
- Purdue volleyball falls to Michigan 3-1