WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Athletics) — A new local rate card is available for the award-winning Kampen and Ackerman-Allen courses at the Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex.
Local rates (walking) start at $32 for twilight golfers (after 4 p.m.), with weekend (Saturday and Sunday plus Friday of home football weekends) and holiday rates just $52. Individuals can play an entire day for $75.
The local rate is available to individuals who present a valid license within Tippecanoe, Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain. Montgomery, Warren and White counties.
Qualifying individuals may be accompanied by one guest at the same rate for their round.
Tee times can be scheduled online or by calling the Pro Shop at 765.494.3139.
The Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex is one of the premier public golf facilities in Indiana and a proud member of the Pete Dye Golf Trail.
Individuals who purchase the Purdue Golf Savings Card continue to receive even more benefits than the public and local rates, including merchandise discounts, range ball discounts and reduced pricing on rounds.
Season memberships and the Purdue Golf Savings Card are available by contacting the Pro Shop.
The new, simplified rate program is among the many patron-friendly improvements at the BBGC this season. Pete's Cafe, the newly renovated food and beverage service at the course, opened in April and includes a selection of sandwiches for dine-in or carryout onto the course.
The Pro Shop continues to feature many of the leading brands in golf, including Nike, Travis Matthew and Foot Joy. Club fitting and lessons also are available through the BBGC.
- Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex rolls out new rates for local golfers
- Locals vie for state junior golf championship
- Final round canceled, Purdue men's golf finishes 4th in Boilermaker Invite
- Purdue announces new Gateway Complex
- Gathering funds for Boilermakers on Giving Tuesday
- Several Boilermakers sign as undrafted free agents
- Texas, Butler headline Boilermakers nonconference schedule
- Boilermakers team up with Special Olympics
- Boilermakers drop Friday pitcher's duel at Rutgers
- Purdue rolls over Illinois 46-7