WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue's baseball team hit the road for Omaha, Nebraska early Monday afternoon.
Purdue is the 2-seed in the Big Ten tournament, set to play Ohio State on Wednesday.
In the latest projections, Purdue is considered an NCAA Tournament team, but the Boilermakers' performance in the Big Ten Tournament will be important for their resume.
Purdue is ranked 27th in this week's Collegiate Baseball rankings, 40th in the national RPI, and receiving votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll.
See the video above for more.
- Big Ten Tourney presents opportunity for Purdue baseball to boost resume
- Purdue softball bounced by Wisconsin in Big Ten Tourney
- Purdue baseball takes 2-seed into Big Ten tourney, set to play Ohio State
- Six Purdue baseball players named All-Big Ten
- Purdue's McGowan named Big Ten Player of Week (Baseball)
- Purdue volleyball duo honored by Big Ten
- Purdue volleyball trio garners Big Ten awards
- Purdue women's basketball gets Big Ten schedule
- Purdue football sweeps Big Ten weekly awards
- Purdue softball trio honored by Big Ten