CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A body has been found on County Road 500 East just north of State Road 28 in Clinton County. That's the same road where police found the car of Kyra Boehning last week.
Authorities have not released any identifying information about the body, and say they won't until an autopsy is conducted. That is scheduled for Wednesday.
They say no foul play is suspected in the discovery of the body at this time.
We will continue to follow this story and update it when investigators identify the body.
- Body found in Clinton County
- Police release identity of body found in Clinton County
- Body found in Newton County
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- Body found inside Lafayette home after fire
- Police investigating body found in Delphi
- I-65 construction continues in Clinton County
- I-65 police chase ends in Clinton County
- Vacant home catches fire in Clinton County
- Clinton County kicks off its 4-H Fair